Rick – Instructional Designer/Project Manager
Rick is a highly experienced instructional designer and project manager. He is capable of leading the design, development, and delivery of learning product initiatives that substantially improve standards of excellence, reduce time to performance and decrease cost of implementation. He has successfully led teams of instructional designers and course developers to accomplish project and business imperatives and produce performance metrics that demonstrate ROI. He has a certification in Advanced Project Management from Stanford University.
- At a cloud computing company, Rick designed and created training targeted for sales personnel about the company’s products and solutions.
- At a virtual desktop technology company, Rick designed and developed a new hire orientation course that enabled standardized global delivery.
- At a national healthcare organization, Rick created participant and facilitator guides for courses in the leadership development curriculum for managers in the company’s IT organization
- At a software company, Rick led the development of learning content for a conference involving 500 field sales personnel, incorporating interactive experiences and customized case studies.
- At a leading semiconductor company, Rick provided strategic direction to Corporate Marketing for learning solutions needs, curriculum roadmaps and learning architectures. He created learning solutions and a learning architecture for product, technology, selling skill, consultative selling and business strategy.
- Certification, Advanced Project Management, Stanford University
- BA degree, California State University
- Proficient in Adobe Presenter, Captivate, MS Project, Articulate Presenter, Engage, Quizmaker, Lectora, BrainShark and FrameMaker.
Share this Consultant Profile