Eric – Regulatory Compliance Specialist
Eric is a regulatory compliance specialist with broad-based experience in technical writing and documentation management in a number of environments, including the US Military, state government, and Insurance and Pharmaceutical industries. He is experienced at performing failure investigations in a GMP environment, including coordination of efforts across departments and disciplines, root cause analysis and identification of corrective and preventive actions. His education includes a bachelor’s degree in English and Psychology from the University of Wisconsin.
- At a pharmaceutical company, Eric led the complete reconstruction of the facility’s SOP system to meet evolving FDA requirements.
- At a pharmaceutical company, Eric wrote and edited manufacturing instructions for sterile pharmaceutical products and component subassemblies.
- At an insurance company, Eric prepared documentation, including requirements documents, supplementary specifications, use cases, testing scenarios, RFPs and solution proposals for multi-million dollar projects.
- At a US Army base, Eric wrote clear training standards and evaluation criteria for Civil Affairs units. Ensured written documentation met US Army Training and Doctrine Command guidelines on formatting and language use.
- BA, English and Psychology, University of Wisconsin
Share this Consultant Profile