Steven – Proposal Writer
Steven has more than 15 years’ experience writing technical documentation and leading complex proposal development. He has a strong background in technical manual development, planning, writing, editing, quality assurance, version control and production. He has a proven history of writing winning proposal responses in multiple industries including Consulting, Insurance and Financial Services. He has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Iowa and is proficient in PageMaker, Visio, RFP Machine, PMAPS, Adobe Professional, SharePoint, OneSource and Quindi.
- At a life insurance company, Steven created, formatted and performed the first pass for 8-10 requests for proposals daily utilizing RFP machine and MS Word.
- At a global investment bank, Steven managed, developed and wrote multiple winning proposals for RFxs, DDQs, SLAs and AIMA requests from financial institutions throughout the U.S. and Europe.
- At an international insurance and financial services company, Steven developed six accident and health business process training modules for the Casualty Training group to standardize the training for new claims associates.
- At a pharmacy benefit management company, Steven developed checklists, SOPs, white papers and technical user guides that documented the activities of several departments involved in the company’s Medicare Part D program.
- BA, Journalism, University of Iowa
- Proficient in PageMaker, Visio, RFP Machine, PMAPS, Adobe Professional, SharePoint, OneSource and Quindi.
Share this Consultant Profile