Rose – Professional Writer/Project Manager
Rose, a multi-talented writer and project manager, has expertise in technical documentation, eLearning design and development, and multimedia. She has extensive experience working with subject matter experts and content developers. She has an MA in Information and Learning Technologies from the University of Colorado, and a BA in English from Eastern Michigan University.
Sampling of Projects
- At Lucent Technologies, Rose managed all aspects of a voice messaging writing project, writing and/or updating the networking, administration, features, installation and release notes documents.
- At Qwest, Rose wrote, edited and formatted technical engineering materials for an IP networking project.
- At Avaya, Rose wrote the technical overview and engineering guidelines for a VoIP project, working closely with the software and systems engineering teams.
- At Qwest, Rose wrote a user guide for the reporting features of a Qwest contact center design and reporting product, and created document standards.
- MA, Information and Learning Technologies, University of Colorado
- Master of Telecommunications, University of Denver
- Designing eLearning Environments Masters Certificate, University of Colorado
- BA, English, Eastern Michigan University
- Proficient with Adobe Captivate, Dreamweaver, Premier Elements, Connect, Fireworks, Photoshop, Acrobat, MS PowerPoint, VoiceThread, Framemaker, MS Project
Share this Consultant Profile