Rhonda – Production Specialist
Rhonda is a production specialist with more than 20 years’ experience handling varied types of document production, including manuals, training courses, data books, data sheets and inbox pieces. She is a detailed-oriented, organized, multi-tasker who enjoys working as part of a team and on her own. Her education includes a bachelor’s degree in Studio Arts and she is proficient in FrameMaker, PowerPoint, Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, BBEdit, HTML and SharePoint.
- At a technology company, Rhonda created and maintained FrameMaker templates and was a production specialist for user guides, quick start guides and knowledgebase articles. File delivery formats included: PDF, HTML, RTF, .DOC and text files.
- At a technology company, Rhonda maintained multiple FrameMaker templates, including different document types: user guides, reference guides, warranty, and inbox pieces. Handled output delivery to localization vendor and the production of returned translated XML files into FrameMaker for EFIGS and other languages.
- At a consumer electronics company, Rhonda sourced technical documents in many forms and created and implemented a process for efficient conversion. Used Shareware plugins for multiple tasks, resulting in a huge time saving.
- At a technology company, Rhonda utilized FrameScripts to convert documents to specific template formats in minutes rather than days, resulting in faster turnaround. Interfaced with other project managers, copyeditors, writers and localization staff for schedule changes, special requests, edits, updates and proof comments.
- BA, Studio Arts, California Lutheran University.
- Proficient in FrameMaker, PowerPoint, Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, BBEdit, HTML and SharePoint.
Share this Consultant Profile