Ann – Technical Writer
Anne is a technical writer with 15 years’ experience documenting procedures in a variety of industries, including Financial Services, Insurance, Information Technology and High Tech. She has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Pennsylvania and is certified in UNIX System Administration and UNIX/C/C++ Programming.
- At a financial services company, Ann wrote detailed descriptions of back-end system processes for defined benefit checks. Created diagrams in Visio to reference these descriptions.
- At an insurance company, Ann wrote two instruction manuals for accident and health claims processing training.
- At a financial services company, Ann wrote more than 50 procedures detailing data feeds and data conversion for the pension administration website.
- At a technology company, Ann wrote an operations manual for business services documenting departmental procedures and infrastructure descriptions.
- At an information technology company, Ann wrote and resolved trouble reports for global telephony mainframes.
- BA, Design of the Environment, University of Pennsylvania
- Certificate, UNIX System Administration, Pennsylvania State University
- Certificate, UNIX/C/C++ Programming, Pennsylvania State University
- Proficient in Microsoft XP, Solaris, Visio, Sharepoint and HTML
Share this Consultant Profile