Patrick – Technical Training Professional
Patrick is a technical training professional with more 15 years’ experience delivering specialized training programs for core implementation teams and end users on software implementation projects. He has delivered hundreds of on-site and online trainings while managing stakeholder expectations and providing quality instruction. His education includes a master’s degree in Industrial and Organization Psychology and he is a certified (PMP) Project Management Professional.
Sampling of Training Projects
- At Newmont Mining Corporation, Patrick project managed a global Citrix upgrade from Metaframe XP Feature Release 3 to Presentation Server 4.5 (ZenApp) for Chicago, Australia, Indonesia, Peru and Africa.
- At Mincom Consulting Services, Patrick project managed an Ellipse 6.1 Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software implementation for the largest copper mine in Africa. Was responsible for creating, executing and tracking the project plan, budget and schedule while managing customer relationships and a multi-lingual co-located project team.
- At Western Canadian Coal Corporation, Patrick project managed an Ellipse 188.8.131.52/ERP implementation. Deliverables included project management plans, business solution design documents, financial reporting structure plan, configuration workbooks, data interchange plans, data-load schedules, training plans, acceptance testing, mock go-live, go-live plans and transition plans.
- MA, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Marshall University
- BA, Business/Psychology, West Virginia Wesleyan College
- Certification, Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute
- Certification, Accelerated Implementation Methodology
Share this Consultant Profile