Rita – Organizational Development Consultant
Rita is an Organizational Development consultant with extensive organizational change management experience, including leading large-scale global, multi-phase, multi-location technology, organizational design/realignment, restructuring and process change initiatives for Fortune 500 clients; and, providing thought leadership and change coaching for C-level executives and senior management teams. She has a bachelor’s degree in Organizational Development from Belmont University.
- At a pharmaceutical company, Rita developed and executed a change management strategy to achieve successful implementation of a clinical management system and process standardization of clinical trial processes across all therapeutic areas globally.
- At a professional services firm, Rita conducted a company-wide review of the organizational structure to identify changes indicated to support growth and achieve efficient operations. Worked with the leadership team to update the company vision and strategic plan, implement a new organizational structure, define business processes and redefine job roles.
- At an oil company, Rita developed a change strategy in support of the consolidation of 89 ERP systems, 69 HR systems and the standardization of HR, Financial, SCM and CRM business processes in 109 countries.
- At a biotech company, Rita developed a change management strategy and established a change and communication network to support the successful implementation of order to cash, procure to pay, core financial, manufacturing and supply chain ERP applications.
- At a national retailer, Rita developed a change strategy to support the implementation of a real estate management system, managed a team of training and communication consultants, established a change readiness team and provided change coaching and thought leadership to executive management.
- BA, Organizational Development, Belmont University
Share this Consultant Profile