Katherine – Organizational Development Consultant
Katherine is an Organizational Development professional with 20 years of experience in leadership development, team building, OD consulting and change management. She is a strong facilitator who works collaboratively across divisions, function and levels and who is adept at consensus-building. Her education includes a doctorate degree in Chemistry and numerous certifications including Six Sigma Black Belt.
Sampling of Projects
- At SAIC, Katherine created a strategy to explore new business opportunities and facilitated a New Business Development team to define organizational capabilities in terms of the broader marketplace; guided team to set market-research goals and monitor progress.
- At Dow Chemical Company, Katherine led multiple project teams to improve efficiency and quality through Six-Sigma methodology.
- At El Paso Corporation, redesigned and enhanced the company’s process improvement training, to meet the needs of the organization, based on Lean and Six Sigma principles. Successfully delivered process improvement training sessions to employees and director-level leaders, utilizing active learning.
- At NASA’s Johnson Space Center, Katherine developed and co-led an interactive workshop to equip leaders with knowledge of HR policy differences between contractors and employees. Designed role-play exercises to teach leaders how to productively address common concerns and questions amidst uncertainty.
- At Kinder-Morgan, Katherine coached senior executives on best practices in implementing culture change involving 180 terminal locations throughout the U.S.
- Ph.D., Chemistry, Penn State University
- BS, Chemistry, Furman University
- Coaching Certificate, ATD, 2012
- Certified in Leading Organizational Transitions, Linkage, 2010
- Myers-Briggs Certified, CAPT, 2005
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, Dow Chemical Company, 2005
Share this Consultant Profile