Gerald – Organizational Development Specialist
Gerald is an organizational development specialist with an extensive background in strategic planning, leadership development, change management, succession planning, 360 degree feedback, survey research and coaching. He has a Ph.D. in Adult Education and Human Resource Development from the University of Minnesota and a master’s degree in School Psychology from San Jose State University.
- At a defense manufacturer, Gerald administered an organization-wide succession planning and high talent management program.
- At a FORTUNE 500 bank undergoing a restructuring, Gerald facilitated four change management sessions with middle managers and 15 sessions with employees across the country.
- At a large computer manufacturer, Gerald redesigned the core leadership curriculum and performed a communications workshop.
- At a telecommunications company, Gerald analyzed the leadership of a business unit for one year using the McKinsey 7-S model of organizations; worked through various labor relations issues.
- Ph.D., Adult Education and Human Resource Development, University of Minnesota
- MS, School Psychology, San Jose State University
- BA, Psychology, University of Colorado
Share this Consultant Profile