Faith – Medical Writer
Faith, a multi-talented writer, has experience as a Medical Writer, Editor and Researcher with an extensive background in medical science, medical communications, and medical education. She has over 20 years in academic medicine, including being a nutritionist (RD) in the Division of Pediatric Endocrinology & Metabolism. She has experience managing nutritional support for patients in Pediatric Clinic (diabetes and obesity) and in-patient Psychiatry. She was promoted to a position as diabetes educator with Pediatric Endocrinology. She holds a Master’s degree in Nutrition/Education and Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition/Science. She is a Registered Dietitian and has knowledge of LCPUFA.
Sampling of Projects:
- At New York Presbyterian Hospital Research Division, Faith edited and rewrote proposals, grants, journal articles, PowerPoint Presentations and educational materials.
- At Medreviews, she rewrote and edited scientifically correct manuscripts and reviewed journal articles to create key points and callouts.
- At Scholastic New Media, Faith wrote proposal that secured contract with Department of Defense Schools, created follow-up planning documents, PowerPoint presentations, and marketing materials.
- MA in Nutrition/Education, New York University of Education
- BA in Nutrition/Science, Regis College
- Registered Dietitian
Share this Consultant Profile