Charles – Medical Writer and Project Manager
Charles is an accomplished Pharmaceutical Project Manager and Science/Medical Writer. He has copyedited scientific and medical manuscripts for publication and has extensive experience conducting and supervising laboratory research. He has over 10 years of experience in managing and leading pre-clinical and clinical stage oncology projects. Charles is published in peer-reviewed journals and has given presentations at scientific conferences. He holds a Ph. D. in biochemistry.
- Over the past few years, Charles has done multiple contract positions as a copyeditor for biomedical/scientific manuscripts to be submitted to scientific journals.
- For a period of four years, this consultant was the Global Project Manager at Roche where he reviewed and edited FDA submission documents, project timelines, budgets, and worked with Team Leaders to facilitate develop of drugs for the treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease, chronic pain and HIV.
- He was the project manager at Anosys, Inc., where he edited reports for submission to the FDA in support of cancer vaccine development projects. He also established timelines and coordinated CMC, development and clinical activities for introduction of novel exosome based cancer vaccines into Phase I/II clinical trials.
- Ph.D., in Biochemistry, University of Wyoming
- B.S., Political Science, University of Wyoming
- Graduate level courses in Regulatory Writing and Medical Writing, University of California Santa Cruz
Share this Consultant Profile