Sally – Medical Writer
Sally has worked at several large pharmaceutical and clinical research companies throughout her extensive career as a Medical Writer and Editor, including projects for pharmaceutical & clinical research companies, & physicians. She has completed numerous editing and medical projects for FDA Submission Documentation for companies such as Hoffman-LaRoche, Wyeth and AstraZeneca. In addition to her professional experience, she holds a BS and has completed some Post-Baccalaureate pre-med course requirements.
- As the Senior Regulatory Medical Writer at Johnson & Johnson, Sally produced manuscripts for plaque psoriasis and ulcerative colitis, as well as, writing Biomarker reports.
- During her time at Icon Clinical Research as the Senior Regulatory Medical Writer, she created templates, wrote WPs/SOPs for PSURs. She completed searches and was a presenter at F2F KOMs. She was a presenter at several bid-defense meetings, and was on a team that won a $3.7 M bid.
- At Massachusetts General Hospital- Harvard University as the Senior Regulatory Medical Writer, she created documentation of protocol and clinical studies in Clinical Trials.
- BS, Art Education, Moore College of Art
- MFA course requirements, Tyler School of Art
- Post-Bass Pre-Med courses, Bryn Mawr College
Share this Consultant Profile