Kimberly – Medical Writer
Kimberly is a medical writer with over 12 years’ experience. She has a Ph. D. in Neuroscience, a Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology and over 10 years of proposal development and writing experience. She has experience writing neuroscience and ophthalmology proposals, white papers, and peer-reviewed manuscripts, abstracts, and posters. Kimberly also has previous experience as a Senior Medical Writer with a focus on alcohol research. The therapeutic areas that she specializes in are; CNS, Diabetes, Oncology, Infectious Disease, Pain, Dermatology, and Gastroenterology.
- While working as the Senior Medical Writer at NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Kimberly was responsible for the consumer website development and maintenance, as well as, writing peer-reviewed manuscripts, abstracts, posters and other documents.
- At Grey Healthcare Group, she was the Senior Medical Writer and Research Associate. There she produced print media ads and articles and contributed to the medical website development. Responsibilities included; investigator brochures, publication planning, regulatory documents, IRB documentation, and white papers.
- As the Senior Medical Writer in the Department of Pharmacology at Howard University, Kimberly contributed to the clinical study protocols and reports for the Alcohol Research Center.
- Clinical Epidemiology Fellow, Johns Hopkins University, Bloomberg School of Health
- Ph. D. Clinical Neuropsychology, Howard University
- MS, Clinical Psychology, Howard University
- BS, Pre-Med/Psychology, Howard University
Share this Consultant Profile