Maureen – Instructional Designer
Maureen is an instructional designer with more than 10 years’ of experience designing and delivering training in the banking industry. Her depth of knowledge includes management development training, adult learning principles, strategic planning, needs assessment, curriculum development in a variety of formats, evaluation and cost/benefit analysis. She has a master’s degree in Instructional Design and is proficient in MS Office, PowerPoint Presentations, Lectora and Captivate.
Sampling of Projects
- At Citizens Bank, Maureen managed multiple assigned instructional design projects (classroom and eLearning) and assisted in formal needs assessment for the retail banking organization.
- At TD Bank, Maureen facilitated conversion training for the Commercial Lending group.
- At Citizens Bank, Maureen project-managed, designed and facilitated a six-month Management Development program that ran twice per year with 8-15 new hires. She was instrumental in the successful completion of a program for new colleagues and placement into permanent management positions.
- MS, Instructional Design, University of Massachusetts
- BS, Marketing, University of Massachusetts
- Certification, Foundations of World Class Leadership, Achieve Global
- Certification, Managing Professional Growth, Blessing White
- Proficient in MS Office, PowerPoint Presentations, Lectora, Captivate and certified to use Info-Mapping.
Share this Consultant Profile