Matthew – L&D Professional
Matthew is an L&D professional with more than 10 years of experience designing, developing and delivering training programs to companies in the insurance industry. He also worked as an insurance agent for several years, selling a variety of insurance services. He has a master’s degree in Adult Instruction and Performance Improvement and a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the University of Michigan.
- At AIG, Matthew designed and developed training on a variety of subjects, including new hire training, reserving, benefits building, and introduction to accident and health insurance.
- At AAA Life, Matthew designed, developed and delivered instructor-led product and sales training to over 1,700 agents throughout the United States.
- At Blue Cross Blue Shield Michigan, Matthew designed, storyboarded and developed lessons, and created job aids, and PowerPoint visuals.
- MA, Adult Instruction and Performance Improvement, University of Michigan
- BA, Psychology/Communication, University of Michigan
- Certification, Leadership and Professional Selling, Achieve Global
Share this Consultant Profile