Jennifer – Marketing/Web Content Writer
Jennifer, a multi-talented Marketing and Web Content Writer, has more than 15 years’ experience writing and editing copy for the Consumer Goods industry. She has exceptional promotional advertising copywriting and copy editing skill for both online and print media and is proficient in Microsoft Office, Acrobat, FrameMaker, Photoshop and InDesign. Her educational background includes a bachelor’s degree in Writing, Literature and Publishing from Emerson College.
Sampling of Projects
- At Whirlpool Corporation, Jennifer reviewed, analyzed and edited online content for all Whirlpool Corporation branded websites. Created the FAQ style guide for content managers and administration. Analyzed consumer feedback regarding web content and drove strategic revisions for clarity.
- At Levolor, Jennifer wrote and edited product use and care guides for the company’s blinds and shades products.
- At Owens Classic, Jennifer conducted strategic Search Engine Optimization/Marketing research for various products, edited existing website copy for search engine optimization (SEO), wrote/edited product descriptions and advertising copy and wrote/edited monthly e-mail advertising campaign and marketing copy.
- At KitchenAid, Jennifer managed numerous strategic product launches and product catalog publication projects for the company’s countertop appliances, including: writing packaging copy, point-of-purchase materials copy, sales training PowerPoint presentations and scripts (for trade shows, promotional videos, and QVC), competitive comparison guides and product specification copy.
- BFA, Writing, Literature and Publishing, Emerson College
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Acrobat, FrameMaker, Photoshop and InDesign.
Share this Consultant Profile