MariAn – Project Manager
MariAn is a highly proficient project manager with 25 years’ of experience with strategic learning design and 15 years’ managing people, programs, and projects. She is adept at human performance analysis, technology adaptation and implementation, instructional design and project management. Her education credentials include a master’s degree in Curriculum and Instructional Design, Advanced Project Management certification and Instructional Systems Design certification.
- At an international bank, MariAn led the strategy and large-scale implementation of Web 2.0 technologies with the HR division and business lines, resulting in a savings in operations costs.
- At a professional services firm, MariAn managed the implementation of leadership development training for ILT and eLearning delivery.
- At an eLearning company, MariAn led the design phases of highly interactive, blended eLearning solutions for Fortune 100 companies.
- At an educational technology company, MariAn managed the product marketing and design of all synchronous learning products featuring social learning elements.
- MS, Curriculum and Instructional Design
- BS, Health and English Education
- Advanced Project Management Certification, Stanford University
- Instructional Systems Design Certification, Ruth Clark Training & Consulting
Share this Consultant Profile