Maria – High-Caliber Training Professional
Maria is a Senior Instructional Designer with over 15 years of experience designing and developing effective learning solutions. Maria has strong knowledge of identity access management and security, and has experience creating training on both dual and single access security. She has worked with companies such as PNC Bank, Option One, BB&T Bank, SunTrust Bank, H&R Block and many more. She has strong experience converting ILT to eLearning, and is highly proficient with Articulate 360. Additional experience includes facilitation, project management, change management and training management.
Sampling of Projects
- For one client, Maria reduced overall training costs by 80% through the establishment of a standard instructional design approach and the implementation of a global learning system.
- For another client, Maria developed a national acclimation eLearning program that reduced training expenses by 20%, shortened onboarding time and increased employee retention by 62%.
- Maria has also created a best in class onboarding program to assist in the acquisition of 2500 sales and operations employees.
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration and Management, Washington and Jefferson College
- Langevin Advanced Instructional Design and Facilitation
Share this Consultant Profile