David – Marketing Specialist
David is a marketing specialist with more than 20 years’ experience in communications and proven capabilities in copywriting, media development, internal and external training, change management, executive communications and program design. He has a bachelor’s degree in English and History and has a certification in Multimedia Authoring from the University of Southern California.
- At a regional utility company, David wrote internal change management communications (related to an SAP implementation) and external marketing collateral (related to ratepayer notifications).
- At a high tech company, David created identity print collateral, including a corporate overview, proposal copy and case studies.
- At a business services company, David wrote internal change management communications related to IBM TOM model.
- At a health education company, David created computer-based training continuing education for nurses in Care of the Bariatric Surgery Patient.
- At a solar energy company, David created identity print collateral, including a corporate overview, proposal copy and case studies.
- BA, English and History, University of Pennsylvania
- Certificate, Multimedia Authoring, University of Southern California
Share this Consultant Profile