Gary – Marketing Writer
Gary, a versatile marketing writer, has more than 20 years’ experience in technical writing, editing and copywriting. He has experience with a wide range of industries, including Oil and Gas, Telecommunications, Aviation, Information Technology, Financial Services, Consumer Goods and Entertainment. He has a bachelor’s degree in English from Southeastern Oklahoma University.
- At a financial services company, Gary wrote, edited and proofread web content, marketing brochures, opportunity kits and other content targeted to financial advisors.
- At an information technology company, Gary created and edited marketing collateral, white papers, administration guides, user guides, technical and sales advisories and engineering documentation.
- At a freight company, Gary wrote and designed brochures and web copy.
- At a high tech consulting company, Gary created marketing collateral, book copy and advertising pieces.
- At an oil industry consulting company, Gary wrote, edited and published operation, maintenance and emergency procedures for oil and gas pipeline operation and maintenance manuals that complied with federal pipeline safety regulations.
- At an online service provider, Gary wrote engaging, relevant and timely website content for a city guide.
- At a high tech company, Gary created sales and marketing collateral, including product brochures, data sheets, executive overviews, sales training guides, launch briefs and product descriptions.
- BA, English, Southeastern Oklahoma University
Share this Consultant Profile