Louis – L&D Professional
Louis is an L&D professional with more than 18 years of experience in the analysis, design, development, implementation, measurement, and evaluation of training programs. He has a proven track record in both interactive eLearning and instructor-led training programs. His background includes a bachelor’s degree in Journalism from Northwestern University and proficiency in Captivate, Articulate, Engage and Photoshop.
- At a large food and beverage company, Louis developed a software simulation eLearning course.
- At an insurance company, Louis designed and delivered an eight-day sales and product training for agents nationwide.
- At a financial services company, Louis designed and delivered two five-day case-study based management skill classes.
- At a credit card issuer, designed storyboards for a soft skill eLearning course for collectors.
- At a national moving company, designed and delivered two-day sales skill workshops for relocation consultants.
- BS, Journalism, Northwestern University
- Proficient in Captivate, Articulate, Engage and Photoshop.
Share this Consultant Profile