Lisa – Information Architect
With 10+ years’ experience as an Information Architect, Lisa has significant experience working with multiple clients and working within their global units. She has translated client needs into effective, online formats. Lisa has also acted as director, manager and mentor to teams of Information Architects.
Sample of Projects:
- While at Staples in a managerial role, she was responsible for working with both internal teams and clients to document overall user experience of campaigns and websites.
- At an advertising firm, Lisa ensured that the architecture, design, and flow reflected the client’s goals, business strategy and concept.
- Master’s Degree, Educational Media and Technology
- Bachelor’s Degree, Organizational Development
- Certification, Web Design Program
Share this Consultant Profile