Laura – Instructional Design Consultant/Project Manager
Laura is an instructional design consultant and project manager with more than 12 years of experience, with a specific focus on the hi-tech sector. In addition to her industry-specific instructional design, training and project management skill, she has written technical papers on current computing issues such as cloud computing and web analytics software. She has an MSEE from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Sampling of Projects
- At AutoDesk, Laura created an eLearning course for sales engineers on how to sell AutoDesk’s utility solutions, and worked with the company’s IT department to prepare the course for its LMS. Managed the localization process for the course, working with teams in a number of European countries.
- At Mantech International, Laura created a nine module eLearning course on business operations for new managers, working with the company’s SMEs to gather existing material and develop training materials to fill in knowledge gaps.
- At Agilent Technologies, Laura implemented a content management system, providing high level program management, defining processes and aspects of the system’s architecture, and managing relationships with the software vendor.
- MSEE, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- BA, Physics, Oberlin College
- Proficient in AuthorIT, FrameMaker, Adobe Acrobat, Articulate, MS Office Suite and MS Project
Share this Consultant Profile