Kristy – Graphic Designer
Kristy is a graphic designer with more than ten years’ experience designing graphics for the web and print media for a variety of industries including High Tech, Entertainment, Retail and Professional Services. She has a bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications and is well-versed in Illustrator, Photoshop, QuarkXPress, PageMaker, Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks, GoLive, InDesign, PowerPoint, 3D Studio Max and HTML.
- At a professional services firm, Kristy designed marketing collateral, media kits, billboards, logos, websites, online newsletter and DVD package design.
- At an entertainment company, Kristy created a Flash logo animation for the website.
- At a retail company, Kristy designed several ecommerce websites including shopping cart functionality and Flash-based intro movies.
- At a technology company, Kristy laid out and designed user manuals using Adobe PageMaker and Illustrator.
- At a radio station, Kristy designed brochures, promotional ads, billboards and bus bench ads.
- BS, Mass Communications, University of Massachusetts
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, QuarkXPress, PageMaker, Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks, GoLive, InDesign, PowerPoint, 3D Studio Max and HTML.
Share this Consultant Profile