Kim – Instructional Designer
Kim is an Instructional Designer with over 18 years of experience working on high-profile strategic learning and performance initiatives for clients such as the American Red Cross (Biomedical Services), South Carolina Blood Services, Charles Drew Biomedical Institute (Quality and Regulatory Affairs / Operational Support) and the United States Department of Defense.
Sampling of Projects
- At American Red Cross, Kim served as a Program Manager and Instructional Designer for Biomedical/Technical Education. Her work included design and development of training programs for Donor Services including Best Practices for Safe Handling, Collection, Storage and Distribution of Biological Material.
- At National Graduate School of Quality Management, Kim served as a part-time Adjunct Faculty member for Bachelor, Masters and Doctorate programs in Quality Management, where she works with the healthcare (bio medical) team as expert faculty in biomedical subject matter areas for group and one-one-on teaching assistance.
- At South Carolina Blood Services, Kim established regional leadership training and development plan for 500 employees, served as an internal consultant for leadership and development topics, and assessed external training programs for content, ability to meet organizational objectives, and cost/benefit.
- DBA Matriculate in Quality Systems Management- specialization in Heatlh Systems– The National Graduate School of Quality Management
- MBA Certificate, A.B. Freeman School of Business, Tulane University
- S. in Biomedical Sciences, University of South Carolina School of Medicine, Columbia, SC (Several Publications)
- Matriculate in Biomedical Sciences – Pathology and Molecular Oncology, University of South Carolina School of Medicine, Columbia, SC
- A.S. in Biomedical Laboratory Technology, Emphasis-Biotechnology and Forensic Science, Massachusetts Bay Community College, Wellesley, MA, National Science Foundation Fellow (in collaboration with Boston University); Massachusetts Bay Science Scholar
- MBA Management Candidate, Greenville, SC campus of Webster University, St. Louis
- B.A. in Biological Sciences, Cluster Minor in Business Administration, Language Emphasis-Japanese, Clemson University, Clemson, SC. Post Baccalaureate, Clemson University, Clemson, SC
Share this Consultant Profile