Kelly – Organizational Development Consultant
Kelly is an organizational development consultant with more than 20 years’ experience in human resources management, training, coaching, facilitation and organizational communication. She has a master’s degree in Human Resources Development and Leadership from the University of Texas at Austin and is a certified MBTI facilitator.
- At a computer technology company, Kelly designed and managed a year-long development program to enhance the visibility and accelerate the development of key talent. Administered the executive coaching and 360-feedback processes.
- At a high technology company, Kelly facilitated leadership development programs through program delivery and follow-on communications and activities.
- At a manufacturing company, Kelly implemented an on-the-job certification program for critical manufacturing processes that resulted in a 25% improvement in quality metrics.
- At a state government agency, Kelly implemented the organization’s first formal training needs assessment and designed a comprehensive training curriculum linked to the organization’s strategic and operational plans.
- MA, Human Resources Development and Leadership, University of Texas at Austin
- BS, Management, Eastern Kentucky University
- Certification, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
Share this Consultant Profile