Keith – XML Specialist
Keith is an XML specialist with more than 15 years’ experience in technical writing for non-technical and technical audiences and is an expert in publication development in XML with Epic Editor/Arbortext Editor. He has a bachelor’s degree from Arizona State University and is proficient in Proficient in Epic Editor/Arbortext Editor, Interleaf/QuickSilver, Acrobat Professional, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Vasont Content Management System, DITA, HTML and Java.
- At a technology company, Keith created multi-technology conversion publications on cost and under schedule for two models of cellular base stations employed by a key overseas customer.
- At a technology company, Keith led the successful implementation of XML-based customer documentation. He trained personnel in the operation of the Arbortext Editor XML editor application, performed application installations, and implemented configuration changes in the custom XML environment.
- At a government contractor, Keith produced more than 40 customer manuals for aerospace and military equipment, including research, engineering data analysis, document and illustration layout, updating, development and publication.
- At a telecommunications company, Keith created conversion manuals for five models of CDMA base stations to support upgrade of customer CDMA cellular networks to packet-based transport.
- BS, Geography, Arizona State University
- Proficient in Epic Editor/Arbortext Editor, Interleaf/QuickSilver, Acrobat Professional, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Vasont Content Management System, DITA, HTML and Java.
Share this Consultant Profile