Keith – Proposal Writer
Keith is a proposal writer with more than 20 years’ experience in proposal management/writing, grant and technical writing in government contracting organizations and non-profits. He has excellent proposal skill including writing, management, strategy, editing, storyboarding, team reviews, compliance and presentations and strong knowledge of FAR/DFARS, contract vehicles, procurement cycles, GSA, MOBIS and Seaport-E. His education includes a bachelor’s degree Spanish/International Studies.
- At a technology company, Keith wrote and managed Federal proposals, from task orders on existing contract vehicles to a $1.3 million IDIQ.
- At a government subcontractor, Keith managed, wrote and coordinated proposals for the U.S. Dept. of Energy and the National Nuclear Weapons Complex. Contract types included decontamination/decommissioning, facility design, construction management and security.
- At a geotechnical engineering firm, Keith directed, managed and wrote all grants and proposals, including threat/vulnerability assessments for critical infrastructure protection, GIS services, classified DoD analysis programs and SBIR/STTR grants.
- At a government subcontractor, Keith analyzed and responded to RFPs for Base Operations Support Services, Integrated Facilities Operations and Maintenance and Fleet Management.
- At a construction company, Keith wrote proposals for construction projects ranging from $16 to $600 million.
- BA, Spanish/International Studies, San Francisco State University
Share this Consultant Profile