Karen – Seasoned LMS Consultant
Karen is a seasoned LMS Consultant with more than 15 years experience building, implementing, configuring and administering various LMSs including Cornerstone, SumTotal, Plateau/SAP, GeoLearn, Oracle Taleo Learn and mLearn. She has implemented, configured, and administered three instances of the Cornerstone Learning and Performance platform, and she is currently the Co-Chair of the Northern California Cornerstone User Group. She has also managed integrations between HRIS, IT and Cornerstone LMS, and configured and implemented two instances of the Performance portal for Cornerstone.
Sampling of Projects
- At John Muir Hospital, Karen implemented Oracle Taleo Learn LMS and developed business processes for sub-administrators, and developed and implemented training. She also configured online and ILT training, and managed end user support.
- At BRE Properties, Karen managed, implemented and administered the new Cornerstone LMS, and developed training for new hire associates and field associates. Karen also managed pre and post training assessments, and managed the evaluation of online training.
- At ViaWest, Karen worked with the organization to implement multiple learning objects, development plans and annual goals. She also acted as a consultant for user interface and system best practices.
- Human Resources, University California Santa Cruz
- Proficient in Captivate, Articulate, Camtasia, Photoshop, InDesign, Premier Pro, Dreamweaver, MS Office, Flash and SQL
- Lynda.com: HTML, CSS and other Web Development Courses
Share this Consultant Profile