Justin – Instructional Designer and Developer
Justin has over 14 years of experience as an Instructional Designer and Developer for companies such as Google, Apple, Adobe and Cisco. His work includes design and development of innovative training programs on a wide variety of topics including sales, marketing, engineering, and software tools. He has experience with several development tools including Storyline, Captivate, and GoAnimate.
Sampling of Projects
- For Google, Justin transformed the 1:1 Care support team training to highly interactive ILT and self-paced training which resulted in a measurable CSAT increase.
- For Cisco, Justin created training programs covering complex technical topics for an audience of software engineers.
- For Adobe, Justin led the design and development of Sales/Marketing Conference ILT and product based eLearning which resulted in repeat business.
- Bachelor of Arts, Cogswell College
- Certificate in specialized studies: Interface Design
- Certificate in Advanced Microcomputer Applications: Computer Languages
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Captivate, Microsoft Office, Final Cut Pro, Camtasia Studio, MS Visio, and Articulate Storyline 2
Share this Consultant Profile