Julie – Collaborative Instructional Designer
Julie is a collaborative Instructional Designer with over 10 years of experience. Her past roles include creating design documents and consulting with subject matter experts to develop ILT content centered around regulatory and process related training. Julie has experience using Storyline 2, and is also familiar with creating written documentation such as job aids and facilitator guides.
Sampling of Projects
- For Raytheon, Julie developed online and instructor-led training for an internal university, evaluating and adjusting course materials for 508 compliance.
- For Fidelity Investments, Julie worked effectively with team leaders and managers from the business, performance consultants, technical specialists, subject matter experts (SMEs), project managers, facilitators, and other instructional designers to design and develop training interventions.
- For Time Warner Cable, Julie provided guidance to the Curriculum design team in the design and development of blended learning content and activity driven instruction.
- B.M., Music Education, University of North Texas
- M.S., Computer Education and Cognitive Systems, University of North Texas
- Proficient in Articulate Presenter, SharePoint, Audacity, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Presenter.
Share this Consultant Profile