Job – Skilled Instructional Designer
Job is a skilled Instructional Designer with over 15 years of experience working for clients such as Kaiser Permanente, MorganStanleySmithBarney, Boeing, Genentech, Intel, Nike and Parker Hannifin. His background includes building graphically rich training materials and bringing creativity to his projects. Job’s expertise includes design and development of instructor-led, on the job training, eLearning, Micro Learning and Blended Learning programs. He also has assisted clients in developing comprehensive, meaningful, and rigorous assessments to diagnose and validate on-the-job performance competency.
Sampling of Projects
- For Nike, Job updated technical training content to be used on an internal web site. He also extensively reviewed content with subject matter experts and updated on-line content on aggressive timeline.
- For MorganStanleySmithBarney, Job updated and created new content for an expansive, web-based learning and reference system. His role also included creating curriculum roadmaps and planning documents to ensure content was developed on schedule, within scope, and was of the highest possible quality.
- For Kaiser Permanente, Job created process documentation and instructor-led technical training materials while working closely with project manager on change management issues using the ADKAR model.
- BA, Physics, Reed College, Portland
- MBA, Management, Portland State University
- Certificate Distance Learning Design and Development, Univ. of Washington
Share this Consultant Profile