Jeffrey – Change Management Consultant
Jeffrey is a change management consultant and instructional designer who has successfully led organizations through system, process and strategic changes. He has proven expertise in team facilitation, project management, knowledge transfer and executive coaching. He has a Ph.D. in Instructional Systems from Florida State University, and a BA in English from John Hopkins University.
Sampling of Projects
- At Chevron, Jeffrey was the key consultant on a variety of strategic consulting projects for a number of company divisions, including Chevron Environment Services, Chevron Business and Real Estate Services, and Chevron Information Technology.
- AT Exxon, Jeffrey developed learning awareness programs for all production department managers, supervisory personnel and line staff in the continuous improvement process while serving on the production department’s CIP Advisory Council.
- At Exxon, Jeffrey designed, developed, produced and evaluated 15 instructional programs, including text modules, videos, computer-assisted models and seminars.
- For Shell Services, Jeffrey worked with SMEs and deployed systems training into various web-based environments.
- PhD, Instructional Systems, Florida State University
- BA, English, John Hopkins University
Share this Consultant Profile