Jay – Learning and Performance Professional
Jay is a senior learning and performance professional with more than 20 years’ experience providing learner-centric solutions with measurable business results. He specializes in curriculum design, instructional systems design, job analysis, needs analysis and serious games. His education includes a master’s degree in Instructional Technology and certification in Six Sigma.
Sampling of Projects
- At Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems, Jay developed a blended training curriculum to meet the organizational needs, including a front-end analysis of five functional responsibility areas consisting of approximately 750 hours of curriculum content on time and within budget.
- At Raytheon Professional Services, Jay created and delivered the first Flash-based serious game desktop simulation template for Southern California Terminal Radar Approach Control. Training was created in conjunction with the Federal Aviation Association.
- At Raytheon Professional Services, Jay redesigned NASA’s Directorate Operator Specialist Instructor Flight Controller and Instructor certification, reducing certification time by 30%.
- At Bridgestone Tires, Jay supported the transformation of learning strategy, learning 2.0 and RFP process within the education team.
- MA, Instructional Technology, Wayne State University
- BA, Advertising, Ferris State University
- Six Sigma, Green Belt
Share this Consultant Profile