Ipek – Instructional Designer
Ipek is an instructional designer with more than ten years’ experience developing complex skill training programs using instructional design principles. She has extensive experience developing both self-paced and trainer-led training modules, classes, workshops, tutorials, application system guides, online help documentation and workbooks. Her education includes an Ed.D. in Curriculum and Instruction and he is proficient in Framemaker, FrontPage, Dreamweaver, Presenter, Quizmaker, Engage, Presenter, Lectora, Captivate, Camtasia, Flash, Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro.
Sampling of Projects
- At Google, Ipek created online training programs using Articulate, developed Google’s training programs by assessing Googler needs, designed curriculum, designed and developed learning solutions across multiple modalities that aligned with the needs and culture of Google. Partnered with a wide range of stakeholders and partners, including software/operations engineers, engineering managers and executives.
- At Yahoo!, Ipek designed, developed, edited and documented Application Online Help System(s), Application User Guide(s), Web Services Guides, Administration User Guide(s) and Trouble Shooting Guides including online job aids and tutorials using HTML and Flash. Planned and executed documentation for Release 1.0+ of new product initiative. Updated new technical and service function in both online and paper documentation for subsequent releases.
- Ed.D., Curriculum and Instruction, University of Southern California
- MS, Education, University of Southern California
- Proficient in Framemaker, FrontPage, Dreamweaver, Presenter, Quizmaker, Engage, Presenter, Lectora, Captivate, Camtasia, Flash, Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro.
Share this Consultant Profile