Gregory – Learning Professional
Gregory is a versatile learning professional who is proficient in all stages of instructional design, from needs assessment to delivery, either in-person or online. He has a master’s degree in Instructional Design and Educational Technology from Wayne State University and is a Ph.D. candidate at Northwestern University.
- At McDonald’s, Gregory designed and developed interactive training for managers related to food safety and the use of a new hardware platform to manage the daily monitoring of the meals served at a typical store.
- At Sodexho, Gregory developed learning modules for food service managers on topics of menu preparation, safety, sanitation and customer service.
- At BP, Gregory designed and implemented curriculum for managers and frontline personnel in preparation for the opening of its BP Connect Food Service operations. Content centered on store operations, compliance with brand standards, general safety in order to comply with local and Federal USDA standards.
- At Kraft Foods, Gregory facilitated quality training sessions for plant associates in the company’s North American facilities. Was responsible for the logistics, evaluation and follow-up.
- MA, Instructional Design/Educational Technology, Wayne State University
- BS, Communications/Education/English, Wayne State University
- Ph.D. candidate, Northwestern University
Share this Consultant Profile