Sharon – Senior Trainer
Sharon is a senior trainer/instructional designer with more than 12 years’ experience implementing training solutions and delivery methodologies for FORTUNE 500 companies in the Consumer Goods industry. She has extensive experience defining and documenting business policies, processes and procedures, designing and delivering training solutions (including virtual, web based and instructor led) and developing training documentation. Her education includes a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Wayne State University.
- At Nestle-Purina, Sharon coordinated the development and maintenance of the change management project plan and implementation of the project life cycle processes.
- At Nestle-Purina, Sharon developed SAP ECC 6.0 training material, including PowerPoint presentations, participant and instructor guides, quick reference cards, WBT courses, exercises, assessments and other training documents (using uPerform, Lectora, and Captivate).
- At Estee Lauder Companies, Sharon developed and delivered ERP training classes to senior managers, professional staff and plant employees using classroom and online WebEx delivery methods.
- At Samsung, Sharon developed and delivered ERP training to senior and mid-level managers, engineers and procurement personnel through classroom settings, workshops and WebEx online delivery tools.
- BA, Business Administration, Wayne State University
- Proficient in Captivate, Access, Camtasia. SharePoint, GoTo Webinar, WebEx, Project, PowerPoint, InfoPak, CertPoint and SABA LMS.
Share this Consultant Profile