Marjorie – Learning and Development Specialist
Marjorie is an energetic learning and development specialist who is recognized for designing and facilitating training programs that enhance employee and organizational performance. She has a master’s degree in English and is a doctoral student in Instructional Technology at Southern Illinois University.
- At a global pharmaceutical firm, Marjorie created online and instructor-led training materials to support a software system upgrade affecting 45,000 employees.
- At an automotive manufacturer, Marjorie taught a popular one-day workshop that provided the skill and knowledge to help create effective teams and a positive organizational culture.
- At a professional services firm, Marjorie designed just-in-time system analyst skill development curriculum using a blend of web-based learning, self-paced exercises, lectures and performance simulations.
- At a professional services firm, Marjorie designed and delivered workshops on topics such as: Creating a Positive Workforce, Managing Stress and Delivering Great Presentations.
- MA, English, Southern Illinois University
- BA, Chemistry, Beloit College
- Doctoral student, Instructional Technology, Southern Illinois University
Share this Consultant Profile