Susan – Training Consultant
Susan is a highly capable training consultant with expertise in program management, instructional design and delivery. She is proficient in Photoshop, Acrobat, Premiere, Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks, Captivate, Articulate Studio, Toolbook, SnagIt, HTML, and Blackboard. She has a master’s degree in Instructional and Performance Technology and is an EPIC-credentialed trainer.
- At a healthcare company, Susan developed clinical documentation lessons for social workers, dieticians and data analysts. Delivered training to HIM credentialed trainers.
- At a large retailer, Susan developed self-paced instruction and product marketing guides for sales employees.
- At a large retailer, Susan developed standard operating procedures for food operations personnel.
- At a global technology company, Susan developed interactive online training on SAP purchasing processes, disk drive handling, ergonomics and environmental health and safety that reduced manufacturing costs.
- MS, Instructional Design and Performance Technology, Boise State University
- BA, Work/Culture/Society, University of Illinois
- Certified Performance Technologist, ISPI
- EPIC Credentialed Trainer
- Proficient in Photoshop, Acrobat, Premiere, Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks, Captivate, Articulate Studio, Toolbook, SnagIt, HTML, and Blackboard.
Share this Consultant Profile