Barry – Instructional Designer
Barry is an instructional designer with more than 20 years’ experience in the instructional design, development and project management of courseware, performance support systems and blended learning solutions for financial services companies. His specialities include defining requirements, designing instructor-led training, blended learning, user guides, job aids, knowledge management, SCORM consulting and ERP courseware. His education includes a master’s degree in Education and a bachelor’s degree in Psychology, and he is proficient in Lectora, Captivate, Presenter, Engage, Studio, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Flash and RoboHelp.
Sampling of Projects
- At Bank of America, Barry conceived, designed, and managed to completion the Dynamic RFP Generator, and participated in the development of more than 100 courses and performance support tools, including web-based training initiatives, podcasts, Wikis and interactive reference guides.
- At Wachovia, Barry authored course for customer service representatives supporting the company’s new online banking application (rolled out to more than three million users nationwide).
- At PNC Bank, Barry created multiple eLearning programs using Lectora, Captivate and Articulate.
- At Bank of America, Barry designed a learning decision-support wizard to implement artificial intelligence in learning decision-support.
- At Bank of America, Barry provided instructional design and development for numerous compliance courses, including online money laundering and corporate ethics.
- At Chase Manhattan Bank, Barry designed and authored classes for market data applications.
- At Morgan Stanley, Barry designed and developed virtual university website. He preformatted and rearranged pre-existing content for easier readability on the Web.
- MS, Education, Hunter College
- BA, Psychology, Emory University
- Proficient in Lectora, Captivate, Presenter, Engage, Studio, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Flash and RoboHelp.
Share this Consultant Profile