Katie – Learning Professional
Katie is a learning professional with more than 15 years’ experience designing instruction for the retail industry. She has a deep understanding of labor issues in retail and is adept at designing the appropriate learning solution for the need. She has a bachelor’s degree in Speech Communication and is certified in Advanced Learning Design, eLearning Instructional Design and Project Management Essentials.
Sampling of Projects
- At Sam’s Club, Katie developed training modules for hourly supervisors including: Why Consumers Buy, Merchandising Fundamentals and Prioritizing and Planning.
- At TWEEN Brands, Katie developed on-boarding training materials for store leadership teams, including: Leading for Execution, Visual Merchandising, The Customer Experience and Leading with Credibility.
- At DSW Inc., Katie developed facilitator guides, quick reference guides, a training implementation plan and an evaluation plan for a new web-based performance and compensation system.
- At Victoria’s Secret Stores, Katie developed table facilitation guides and activities for a national sales meeting.
- At Limited Brands Inc., Katie developed curriculum for the California Meal & Break Waiver training in accordance with California Labor Law requirements. Training materials included: facilitator guides, FAQs and quick reference guides.
- BA, Speech Communication, Northern Kentucky University
- Certification, Advanced Learning Design, ATD
- Certification, eLearning Instructional Design, ATD
- Certification, Project Management Essentials, AMA
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project and WebEx.
Share this Consultant Profile