Herb – Virtual Instructional Designer
Herb is a seasoned Virtual Instructional Designer with over 15 years of experience in eLearning, instructor-led training, web-based training, blended and virtual learning. He has developed training on a wide variety of topics including sales training, project management and software and systems.
Sampling of Projects
- For Nuance Communications, Herb developed an eLearning web-based system that delivered self-paced sales training, interactive product simulations and comprehensive technical certification classes.
- For Okta, Herb created five SCORM-based sales training modules and edited content into interactive slides using Captivate. Extracted and edited audio from the video, and synched it to the new slides.
- For Telecare, Herb produced modules for therapists to use in client growth and recovery, and for creating a setting where clients work toward their hopes, dreams, and full potential.
- Bachelor of Education, Millikin University
- Master of Education, Southern Illinois University
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Publisher, Photoshop, Fireworks, Snag-It, Camtasia, Captivate, all Articulate products, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Expression, Weebly, Prezi, Slideshark, Powtoon, MediaShout, Kineticast, Wink, Audacity, Sound Forge, Illustrator, AVS Suite, Cyberlink Suite*, Premiere, Magix Photostory, Java Script, Visio, MS Project, Adobe Connect, and Cisco WebEx
Share this Consultant Profile