Greg – Learning and Development Professional
Greg is a senior learning and development professional with 14 years’ of experience in curriculum design, facilitation, project management, leadership development and coaching with subject matter expertise in compliance and regulatory affairs. He has a master’s degree in English and is a Certified Professional in Learning & Performance (CPLP) from ATD.
- At a pharmaceutical company, Greg facilitated technical training workshops for the launch of a new enterprise-wide sales force automation tool.
- At a healthcare company, Greg directed change management initiatives in conjunction with the implementation of a Six Sigma-based organizational development program, resulting in 70% of employees completing operational improvement projects.
- At a telecommunications company, Greg facilitated sales product training workshops for retail sales associates across the country, utilizing enterprise-wide eLearning and LMS platforms, WebEx virtual training and evaluation metrics.
- At a pharmaceutical company, Greg facilitated presentation skill workshops for healthcare professionals attending speaker training meetings.
- MA, English, Georgia State University
- BA, English, Messiah College
- Certification, Professional in Learning & Performance, ATD
Share this Consultant Profile