Karen – Graphic Designer
Karen is a graphic designer with 20 years’ experience creating graphics for a number of industries, including Insurance, Biotech, Aerospace and Professional Services. She has a master’s degree in Educational Technology and a bachelor’s degree in Marketing. She is proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Powerpoint, Flash, Premiere and 3D Studio Max.
- At a health insurance company, Karen designed and created Powerpoint graphics with animation, welcome guides and session guides for sales team workshops.
- At a research laboratory, Karen designed animation sequences using Flash to convey complex cognitive tasks for scientists.
- At an aerospace company, Karen produced graphics, animations, digital photography, digital video and 3D models to support computer-based training.
- At an aerospace company, Karen developed computer-aided isometric and orthographic illustrations for parts catalogs, technical manuals and maintenance instruction manuals.
- At an advertising agency, Karen designed and produced magazine print ads, billboard signs, brochures and annual reports for clients.
- MS, Educational Technology, Arizona State University
- BA, Marketing, University of Phoenix
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Powerpoint, Flash, Premiere and 3D Studio Max.
Share this Consultant Profile