Gina – Organizational Development Specialist
Gina is an Organizational Development Specialist with more than 15 years’ experience leading large-scale change projects and measuring the impact of the initiatives for executives. She has demonstrated expertise in strategy development and execution, learning and development, systems thinking and managing diversity. Her education includes a bachelor’s degree in Psychology and she is experienced with applying multiple assessment tools, such as Myers Briggs, DiSC and Gallup Strengthfinder.
Sampling of Projects
- At Walt Disney World Resort, provided strategic planning, implementation and performance system expertise for an HR-related performance systems initiative impacting more than 4,500 leaders/executives and more than 40,000 employees, resulting in improved guest service and business results.
- At Walt Disney World Resort, completed the design and implementation of a centralized training organization, including managing stakeholder and change management related activities.
- At Walt Disney World Resort, completed organizational design projects, strategic dashboard projects as well as additional organizational projects, achieving a return on investment of $465,000.
- BA, Psychology, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Certification, Facilitator, Situational Leadership
- Certification, Managing Professional Growth, Blessing White
Share this Consultant Profile