Gabriella – Performance and Learning Consultant
Gabriella has more than 20 years of experience as a Performance and Learning Consultant, including 10+ years designing and delivering training on leadership development, communications, team building, and change management. She is qualified to administer all level B psychometric assessment tools, and has been using the MBTI Psychometric Assessment since 2003. She has worked for a variety of companies including Accenture, Scotia Bank, and GlaxoSmithKline, and many other clients across a broad range of industries including packaged foods, healthcare, construction, financial services, and government.
Sampling of Projects
- For the fire service, Gabriella developed and delivered an inaugural leadership development program to help launch an accredited Fire Service Executive Management Certificate, the first of its kind in Canada for the fire service.
- For a packaged foods company, Gabriella assessed business and performance needs designing a competency driven, multiplatform, six sigma aligned leadership development program targeting behavior change.
- For a professional association, Gabriella developed scenario based e-learning modules and assessments to teach health care professionals clinical precautions and health & safety procedures; and ensured compliance with public health standards.
- B. Sc. with distinction, Industrial Relations and Psychology, University of Toronto
- Human Resources Management Certificate with Honours, Humber College
- Master Trainer Certificate, MBTI Qualification Certificate, Level B Qualification to administer psychometric self-assessment tools, ADKAR® / Prosci® Certified Change Management Professional, and Human Resources Management Certificate
Share this Consultant Profile