Robert – Front-End Web Developer
Robert has 15 years’ experience of web development, with skills designing user-interfaces, HTML-CSS, and graphics for large-scale technology, automobile and health corporations. Specifically, he has significant experience with HTML5/CSS3/jQuery, Browser Issues, CSS Sprite Images, Form Design, UI Design, WordPress, Flash.
Sample of Projects:
- At Toshiba, he took on the role as a Design Lead in improving functionality and redesigning a website used by over one million visitors per month.
- He has redesigned, enhanced, and updated client websites. He also developed email campaigns which included; newsletters, promotions, and transactional emails that were sent to millions of users.
- Bachelors of Arts, California State University-Long Beach
- Certificate, Web Development, California State University-Long Beach
- Certificate, User Experience and Usability, California State University-Fullerton
Share this Consultant Profile