Frankie – Documentation Specialist
Frankie is a seasoned Documentation Specialist and Technical Writer with experience working for various companies including CDC, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Hewlett-Packard, AT&T and The Home Depot. She has experience developing technical documentation, user guides, online help guides, training manuals, interactive demos and run books. Frankie has created SOPs for: the Georgia Civil Court Clerks; seven ADP payroll processing platforms over ten years; all personnel in the Boston Tobacco Control department, including workflow diagrams, legal documents, etc.; and the Home Depot “Back End Automation and Re-engineering Receiving” operations and reporting for their stores worldwide.
Sampling of Projects
- For ADP, Frankie created new SOP system, design templates, and wrote user guides and job aids for new COS internal and external applications. Here, she reviewed, organized, renamed and moved 2000+ documents from legacy portal to new SharePoint site.
- For AT&T, Frankie edited and converted all Run Team I documents into consistent format within new templates as well as organized, indexed, converted and edited instructions for Oracle Enterprise Management (OEM) team and set up new OEM SharePoint site.
- For HPE Storage Services, Frankie created Standard Operating Procedure Guides and Checklists for HP EVA, XP, VLS, P9500, and 3PAR hardware, including Remote Web Console installation and implementation for engineers and customers.
- BA Mathematics/English, Agnes Scott College
- Proficient in MS Office, Photoshop, Visio, SnagIt, Live Meeting, SharePoint, AuthorIt, Robohelp, Java, Flash and Framemaker
Share this Consultant Profile