Frank – Senior Medical Writer
Frank is a Senior Medical Writer with over 20 years of experience providing clinical and medical research and writing to the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical education and CRO industries. He has expertise in all phases of the drug development process across multiple therapeutic areas. Additionally, he has expert-level knowledge of GCP, GLP, ICH, FDA, and EU guidelines and regulations. For Bruin Biometrics, he engaged in dialogue and medical communication activities with a scientist, principle investigators and researchers in Europe. He travelled to Europe and then continued communication with the scientist during the development of the white paper for the SEM200 sub epidermal moisture scanner. For Reckitt Benckiser, he communicated with scientific investigators for clinical studies, travelled to Austria and met with several scientists and physicians to develop an advisory board for clinical study feasibility. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Zoology and a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM).
Sampling of Projects:
- At Bristol-Myers-Squibb, Frank wrote, researched and edited clinical reports, summarizing data from clinical studies for submissions to the FDA and for publication and/or presentation. Independently wrote and edited projects for the medical and scientific communities (i.e. manuscripts for publication in peer-review journals, abstracts, posters and review articles).
- At Advanced Bionics, Frank provided detailed review and evaluation of associated safety data was performed utilizing certain prescribed or recommended guidelines, including guidance documents developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and FDA.
- At Reckitt Benckiser HealthCare, Frank provided clinical study medical support, medical writing, medical review of clinical/regulatory documents and medical sign-off for phase I, phase II, phase III and post marketing study phase documents.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM), Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
- BS in Zoology with a Minor in Chemistry, Howard University
Share this Consultant Profile